ELITE Direct Careers
We are always searching for qualified candidates to join our team.
Audio Visual Technician
Our mission at ELITE Direct is to create an ELITE experience for each group that chooses us as their audio visual service provider. We do this by providing unsurpassed service levels, consistently exceeding our clients & customers’ expectations, and by employing associates with the proper attitude & skills.
The candidates for this position should have prior experience (1-3 years) in an audio visual role that provides services to groups and meeting planners. Individual should have some schooling or direct apprentice history to support their qualifications.
Desired candidate should be experienced in all phases of the audio visual world – audio, visual, lighting, video, scenic, etc. Candidate should be comfortable attending to the design, set-up and tear down of equipment. Experience in a resort environment is a plus.
Candidate’s role will lead to responsibilities of training the other technical staff on best practices in the audio visual industry. In addition, the audience that this position will be performing for is comprised of seasoned professionals that expect ELITE to be the experts for their event and the facilities we utilize. The candidate we select will also have the following characteristics:
• Can-do attitude and positive personality
• Excellent in-person and telephone communication skills
• Excellent e-mail and written communication skills
• Familiarity with the Microsoft Office Suite of products
• General knowledge of all aspects of resort meeting event technology (audio, lighting, visual, projection, basic IT issues, basic telephone line installation)
• The ability to troubleshoot, maintain and repair audio visual equipment and accessories
Please feel free to submit your cover letter and resume at any time.
We will contact you should any opening match your qualifications.